The Cliffs Notes
Hi, I'm Hilda! I have a passion for holistic healing modalities such as forest/nature therapy, prayer, meditation, breath work, plant based nutrition, ice bath therapy, physical activity based on what feels good in YOUR body and essential oils. Why? The answer is easy, because these are the tools that God continually uses to bring healing into my own life, so I know they work!
I have had my fair share of hurdles to overcome in life; we all have a story. I am here to tell you that the mighty power of God through natural, holistic means and sometimes even supernatural means have helped me overcome EVERYTHING the enemy intended for bad.
I have devoted my life to sharing what Jesus has done and continues to do in my life, also to helping people heal physically & mentally using the same tools that the Lord continually uses to bring healing into my own life.
I host free community offerings and also offer paid services.
Allow me to guide you, pray for you and "walk" alongside you as you experience Gods healing from the inside out!
I tend, JESUS heals.
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Mathhew 11:28
Education & Certifications:
* San Francisco State University - Major in Health Education & Minor in Holistic Health
* 200-RYT Through the Yoga & Ayurveda Center
* YogaFit Certified Holistic Whole Body Health Coach (100 Hour Certification)
* Certified Forest Therapy & Nature Mindfulness Guide
* Certified Yin Yoga Teacher (Additional 50+ HR Specialty Training)
* NASM/AFFA Certifications - Personal Fitness Trainer, Pilates, Yoga Instructor, Self-Myofascial Release, Stress Management and Maintaining Mobility & Movement.
* TRX Certified Trainer
* Yoga Nidra Certified (YogaFit)
* Ayurveda Level 1 Certified (YogaFit)
* Completion of "The Wim Hof method 10 week course".
* Completion of "The Ayurveda Experience", Course with Lissa Coffey
* 20+ hour additional Yin Yoga teacher Training w/ Paul Grilley
* YWAM (Youth with a Mission) DTS (Discipleship Training School) in Oahu Hawaii
* Holy Yoga "Disordered Eating" Specialty Course Completion
* E.B.I. Nature Connected Living Certification
* Certified Doterra Essential Oil Specialist